Jun. 20, 2019
Single Stripe Carpets are divided into six grades depending on the performance of the location in which they are used:
(1) Mild household level: laid in rooms or parts that are not commonly used;
(2) Moderate household or light professional use level: used in the master bedroom or dining room;
(3) General household or medium professional use level: used in the living room, frequent traffic such as stairs, corridors, etc.;
(4) Heavy household grade or general professional grade PVC Single Stripe Carpet: used in places with heavy wear at home;
(5) Severe professional use level: households generally do not use;
(6) Luxury class: The quality of the carpet is good, the fiber is long, so it is luxurious.